Miss You Guys

Miss You Guys

Post by Niloiv »

I wanted to post a little note here about this last winter.
I was talking to Mech about my busy schedule and the possibility of coming back to join you all. I told him that I was quite busy and would miss raids due to work schedule. I was so hopeful that it could work out that I bought a year subscription. After a few weeks, Mech and I were discussing the situation and we felt it was best to move back to FnF. I didnt want to be a contributing factor to "dragging the team down." I travel on the weekends to trade shows, many times leaving Wed and coming back Sund or Mond, which just created too many attendance gaps. I am really sorry that my life is psycho-crazy busy, and I am so grateful that you all gave me a shot to see if I could swing a raid schedule in my life.

I have so many fond memories and great friendships, and I was really sad that life just picked me up and put me on the FnF side of things. I wanted to let everyone know (even though it happened awhile back). So, thanks to the amazing officers and leaders that make RA so awesome. And thanks to my many friends and fellow raiders. Maybe someday, I'll slow down enough to actually stop and enjoying the roses.

Im sure ill see you all on from time to time, and don't be afraid to drop me a line on discord.

Re: Miss You Guys

Post by Xolav »

Nil!

Hope your well, miss you my man! I am not that far away IRL so if you ever get up the MI way give me a shout! Steaks and Beers or Zimas or whatever your preference is on me!