Ruins of Shadow Haven Partisan 3 - Power Corrupts (Must go in order)

Ruins of Shadow Haven Partisan 3 - Power Corrupts (Must go in order)

Post by Aallayna »

Request NPC: Tarson Lonewolf
Request Phrase: I am interested

1. Kill 5 spirit-touched debris, rubble, and scrap
Simple kill task update

2. Kill 5 animated debris, rubble, and scrap
Simple kill task update

3. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin
Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin, stops at pre-determined spots marked on the map, also marked are places you can get the update as long as you stay out of line of sight. If you are seen you will be booted from the zone to Paludal Depths.

4. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin
Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin, stops at pre-determined spots marked on the map, also marked are places you can get the update as long as you stay out of line of sight. If you are seen you will be booted from the zone to Paludal Depths.

5. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin

6. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin

7. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin

8. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin

9. Follow Commander Yaminshavraylin

10. Converse with Tarson Lonewolf
Hail and follow text, or Say, "Yes, they glowed purple. Once she did that at all three, she walked back. At about the same point, she cleared the invisibility and then returned to her patrol of this area. The weirdest thing of all is when she got to the door. She did absolutely nothing but stare at it. But I swear that, out of the corner of my eye, almost out of sight, the door winked at her. But, no matter how long I looked, I could not find eyes or anything like that on the door. Nothing that makes the door unusual. It's just a door. I think I'm only being paranoid and the stress of following her made me imagine things"