Request Phrases:
I will destroy them
I will return your power to you
Can I get your spirit back?

The models:
A spirit of bravery
A spirit of cunning
A spirit of strength

Make sure everyone has these quests at all times, they NPCs drop the quest items based on the number of people on the hate list with the quest. Yes, you could make a raid with 72 people, all get on the hate list and 1 NPC will drop 72 components that you could feed to one person.
The mercenary itself only requires 3 of each spirit, consists of 2 steps, looting 3 and turning in 3.

This quest line is unique on purpose in that you can still get multiples to drop even if giving/assigning multiple and "completing" the loot step. In this way you are able to collect all the pieces you need and then go turn-in and redo the task over and over for the faction without having to run back and forth.

Currently, I would say that getting a raid together and clearing the zone while funneling people through would be the "easiest" method as you would get 72 drops per individual kill, as long as they got on the hatelist.

That method was patched as unintended.

The second easiest would be to get the group mission with 6 people, clear it, kick it, reget it, clear it again and push 1 person through in 2 full clears.

The worst option in my personal opinion is to dole out the pieces evenly as it would mean everyone would be waiting a long time to get the faction done.

You need 1125 faction to receive all 3 items and receive 25 faction per individual mercenary turn-in task.
45 turn-ins
That's 135 individual spirit pieces
That's 22.5 mobs from a group mission if funneling
That's 2 mobs if doing the raid format
That's 135 mobs if splitting them evenly in a group clear